Packaging Trainee – 6 months
January 2024, Dordrecht
Biscuit International brings together: Groupe Poult, Banketgroep, Aviateur, Stroopwafel and Co, A&W Feinbackwaren , Northumbrian Fine Foods, Arluy, Dancake and Continental Bakeries . It has a total of 32 production sites across Europe. For more than 130 years we have shared our know-how and our commitment with our customers by producing quality products in order to grow their brands.
Biscuit International is the European market leader in private label sweet biscuits.
We recruit professionals with great energy and a strong desire to develop our business! Today, we are looking for a packaging engineer based on our site in Dordrecht. Travel to other plant location may be required.
Our new colleague’s key responsibilities:
Within the Biscuit International purchasing team, and under the responsibility of a packaging developer, you will work on an international scope with the following responsibilities.
Packaging development project
- Short term project management working closely with packaging suppliers, factories, quality, marketing and R&D;
- Co-construction of planning project and risk analysis;
- Carrying out line tests and transport tests.
Packaging data base
- Responsible for maintaining up to date the Packaging database;
- Ensuring the packaging weights implementation into the system;
- Maintain up to date the specification of our finished packaging and of the raw material of our finished packagings. Consolidate data under shared folder;
- Support Packaging developers on technical data collection or comparison;
- Monitor the creation of new packaging structures under the system;
- Monitor packaging procedure.
Our new colleague’s background:
- Master’s degree in Economics with +5 years of relevant experience preferable in FMCG or food environment
- Strong analytical skills, combined with the right ‘can do’ attitude;
- Committed to respect deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Pro-active, self-starter, hands on, independent;
- Being able to ‘connect the dots’ between commercial, production and finance;
Kom jij ons team versterken?
Vul de gegevens hiernaast in en wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op. Vermeld bij de sollicitatie de functie en standplaats. Heb je vragen over de vacature of wil je weten hoe het is om bij Biscuit International te werken? Neem dan contact op met Annemijn Bos, Corporate Recruiter, telefonisch via
06-57776618 of per mail naar email@example.com