Senior GL Accountant
40 hours per week, Dordrecht
Do you want to work at the fastest growing producer of cookies, cakes and waffles in Europe? And do you have a financial background with several years of experience in a position as GL Accountant? Then we would like to hear from you! We are searching for a strong Senior GL Accountant to complete the finance team of the Benelux. This position will support the finance team in achieving its strategic and annual objectives in Dordrecht (HQ BINEC) for the BINEC organization (Biscuit International Northern Europe Cluster).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Execute various general ledger activities;
- Participate in various global projects;
- Support statutory (IFRS) postings and evaluation (perform plausibility checks);
- Support and carry out checks during the month, quarter and year-end, including balance sheet reconciliations and review of balance sheet positions;
- Support the (internal/external) audit process;
- Support various internal and external reports (DNB, CBS, KvK);
- Responsible for monthly VAT, CBS and Intrastat filings.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical accounting position and/or BIG4 position and IFRS experience;
- Experience in manufacturing industry (ideally worked in (food) manufacturing or private label manufacturing);
- At least a Bachelor degree in accounting, Business Administration and/or Economic studies;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Works to achieve goals while overcoming obstacles and/or planning for contingencies.
- Sense of e.g. urgency and importance about reaching targets. Gets the job done!
- Checks work of self and others to meet required quality standards.
- Tests to see if goals are sufficiently challenging and implements corrective action based on deviations.
Collaborating and Influencing
- Invites and uses the opinions and perspectives of others.
- Adapts own approach to the audience, anticipates impact of words and actions, prepares for possible resistance, and responds in an appropriate style, using a range of influencing styles.
- Resolves conflicts by discussing individual issues with each person.
What do we offer?
- A challenging job within a pleasant and informal organisation;
- An excellent salary, tailored to your background and experience;
- Good benefits, all in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement (CAO zoetwaren);
- A dynamic company, where your own initiative will be highly appreciated.
Kom jij ons team versterken?
Vul de gegevens hiernaast in en wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op. Vermeld bij je sollicitatie de functie en standplaats. Heb je vragen over deze vacature of wil je weten hoe het is om bij Biscuit International te werken? Neem dan contact op met Annemijn Bos, Corporate Recruiter, telefonisch via 06-20017838 of per mail naar email@example.com.