Continuous Improvement Site Coordinator
40 hours per week, Moordrecht
Do you want to work at the fastest growing producer of cookies, cakes and waffles in Europe? And do you have several years of experience in leading within a food production environment? Then we are looking for you! For our production site in Moordrecht we are looking for a Continuous Improvement Site Coordinator.
What are your responsibilities?
In the role of Continuous Improvement Site Coordinator you are building and implementing the site’s continuous improvement roadmap. Furthermore, you integrate and deploy the C.I. site strategy and build capability and drive consistent results to enable the factor to improve performance in a sustainable way. In other words, you help the plant in achieving performance goals and KPI’s with emphasis on work standards, tools and high-performance teams.
What are your responsibilities?
- Driving the C.I roadmap implementation by supporting the site/plant leader and leadership team in the factory;
- Actively support, coach the teams in the C.I activities on the shop floor and site leadership team;
- Developing and train on different Lean/C.I tools such as RCA, DMAIC projects, PMS (performance management system), projects implementation, workshops, etc.;
- Conducting periodic internal process audits (CI Roadmap Audit) analyze the current state and compare to benchmarking data and/or best practices in order to identify performance gaps;
- Stimulating all team involvement in all plant’s improvements activities on all Safety QCDM performance areas. Support plant team’s improvement efforts by analyzing and proposing the necessary resources, trainings and tools;
- Assisting managers, supervisor and project team members with root cause analysis and corrective action activities. Fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking;
- Participating in daily production meeting, Problem Solving Groups, specific projects and periodical meetings with the factory team, discussing department affairs, investments and developments (part of projects or separate meetings);
- Specific improvement projects: define project needs, budget and priorities, create and execute project work plans, follow up all project stages.;
- Knowing how to prioritize between safety and productivity;
- Ensuring the enforcement of health and safety, environmental, quality and hygiene regulations.
What are we looking for?
You have several years of leadership experience in a food production environment, for example as Continuous Improvement Coordinator or Production Leader. You are a coaching leader and focused on cooperation, but if necessary you also act as a supervisor. In addition, you have relevant technical knowledge. You are entrepreneurial and down-to-earth and you have a great sense of responsibility.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a technical field;
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience or factory experience;
- Experience with C.I methods such as TPM, lean or similar principles is a plus;
- Able to work in a structured way with a proactive attitude;
- You are a leader who has the courage to address people on behavior and other issues;
- You are driven, persuasive, decisive, a team player, result oriented, solution oriented, trustworthy and reliable;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English (both oral and written).
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a pleasant, informal work environment;
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills;
- Secondary employment benefits;
- A dynamic and growing company where your initiatives will be appreciated;
- Growth opportunities within our company.
Kom jij ons team versterken?
Vul de gegevens hiernaast in en wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op. Heb je vragen over deze vacature of wil je weten hoe het is om bij Biscuit International te werken? Neem dan contact op met Annemijn Bos, Corporate Recruiter, telefonisch via 06-20017838 of per mail naar email@example.com.